- Brossard (, French: [bʁɔsaʁ], locally [bʁɔsɑːʁ, bʁɔsɑɔ̯ʁ]) is a municipality in the Montérégie region of Quebec, Canada and is part of the Greater Montreal area.
- Brossard—La Prairie was a federal electoral district in Quebec, Canada, that was represented in the House of Commons of Canada from 1997 to 2015. Its population in 2006 was 113,985.
- Brossard—Saint-Lambert is a federal electoral district in Quebec, Canada, that has been represented in the House of Commons of Canada since 2015. It encompasses a portion of Quebec formerly i
Brossard-Chevrier Park and Ride
- Brossard-Chevrier Park and Ride is an Exo public transit (Exo) bus terminal with an incentive parking lot located in Brossard, Quebec, Canada.
Brossard City Council
- The Brossard City Council (in French: Le conseil municipal de Brossard) is the governing body for the mayor–council government in the city of Brossard, Quebec in the Montérégie region.
BROSSARD, QUE. -- Brossard residents must boil their water until further notice, the municipality announced late Friday evening. The boil water advisory covers the entire territory of the Ci..Vezi articolul
Anthony Hopkins’ new film, Zero Contact, shot during the pandemic, looks to break new ground as the first feature film to launch on the digital platform Vuele. What to watch at home - new ....Vezi articolul
This lovely four bedroom home in the Trijena estate is perfectly located a short distance to Merrifield Town Centre, the Hume Hwy and to Donnybrook/Craigieburn train stations. - Open plan ki..Vezi articolul
It happened in a residential area in Brossard. Police describe the situation as an altercation that turned violent, but no one was injured at the scene. Read more: Montreal police investigat..Vezi articolul