- Charbel, sometimes spelled Sharbel, a Christian name. The origin of the name is Aramaic, being a combination of 'Charbo' and 'Eil', meaning God's good news.
- Mar Charbel Makhlouf, O.L.M. (also known as Saint Charbel Makhlouf or Sharbel Maklouf), (Classical Syriac: ܡܳܪܝ̱ ܫܰܪܒܶܠ, Arabic: مار شربل, May 8, 1828 – December 24, 1898) was a Maronite mo
- Charbel Nahas (Arabic: شربل نحاس) (born 16 August 1954) is a former Lebanese Labour minister in Najib Mikati's second government.
- Charbel Dagher (Arabic: شربل داغر) is a Lebanese professor at the University of Balamand, Koura, Lebanon.
- Charbel Rouhana (Arabic: شربل روحانا) is a Lebanese oud player in Lebanon. Born in 1965 in Amsheet (a town north of Beirut), Charbel pursued his music education at the Université Saint-Espri
Mr Charbel Nader has extensive experience in corporate finance and strategic advisory roles and is presently an Executive VP and co-founder of NASDAQ listed Australia Acquisition Corp. Joini..Vezi articolul
Situated 700 metres from MASP Sao Paulo, Condomínio Saint Charbel offers accommodation with a balcony, as well as a restaurant and a garden. There is also a microwave, fridge and a coffee ma..Vezi articolul
The Director of Public Prosecutions has elected to take on the case of twin brothers charged over an elaborate alleged fraud centred on their plans to build a luxury housing estate in the Il..Vezi articolul
And in the state of prostration in which they find themselves, also due to the inadequacy of their political leaders, they can always count on the intercession of St. Charbel, in the confide..Vezi articolul
Cardinal Bechara Rai, the Maronite patriarch, pleaded for the intercession of Lebanon’s beloved St. Charbel Makhlouf as the beleaguered country spirals deeper into collapse, further roiled b..Vezi articolul