- Ashish is a male given name. This name is most common in India and Nepal. It literally means blessing from the elderly or Aashirwaad (blessing) in Hindi.
- Ashish Vidyarthi (born 19 June 1962) is an Indian film actor and motivational speaker, known for his work in 11 different languages, predominantly in Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi,
- Ashish Sharma is an Indian film and television actor. He is recognized for his roles of Prithvi Vallabh in Prithvi Vallabh, Lord Rama in Siya Ke Ram, Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat in Rangrasiya,
- Ashish Avikunthak (born 11 February 1972) is an Indian avant-garde filmmaker and an anthropologist who is an Associate Professor of Film at University of Rhode Island.
- Ashish Nehra (pronunciation Hindi: आशीष नेहरा; born 29 April 1979) is an Indian cricket coach and former cricketer who played in all formats of the game.
Ashish Nehra stated that there was too much pressure on Virat Kohli in the middle overs against the Delhi Capitals. Irfan Pathan pointed out that the RCB captain can open the batting only if..Vezi articolul
Journey Of A Common Man' trailer watch the video. Check out the latest Hindi trailers, new web series trailers, trending Hindi web series trailers, Faisal Khan movies, Ashish Sharma movies,..Vezi articolul
Hindi Song ‘Mahima Trilokinath Ki’ Sung by Ashish Narang and Mani Singh.New Bhakti Songs Videos Bhajan 2020: Listen to the latest Hindi devotional song Mahima Trilokinath Ki online sung by A..Vezi articolul
On the eve of Halloween, Dr. Ashish Jha joins The Herald’s COVID Pod team to discuss the implications of the Nov. 3 presidential election and how to safely exercise the right to vote. Dr. Jh..Vezi articolul