- Baal (), properly Baʿal, was a title and honorific meaning "owner," "lord" in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity.
- Baalbek (), properly Baʿalbek (Arabic: بعلبك, romanized: Ba’labakk, Syriac-Aramaic: ܒܥܠܒܟ) and also known as Balbec, Baalbec or Baalbeck, is a city located east of the Litani River in Lebano
Baal Shem Tov
- Israel ben Eliezer (born circa 1698, died 21 May 1760), known as the Baal Shem Tov (Hebrew: בעל שם טוב, ) or as the BeShT, was a Jewish mystic and healer from Poland, who is regarded as the f
- Baal Veer, is a children's Indian fantasy television series that broadcast on SAB TV from 8 October 2012 to 4 November 2016 and aired 1111 episodes.
- A baal keriah (Hebrew: בַּעַל קְרִיאָה, 'master of the reading'), colloquially called the baal korei (Hebrew: בַּעַל קוֹרֵא, 'master who reads'), is a member of a Jewish congregation who read
"Baal kalakaar @patralekhaa," he captioned the images. In the same, the actor can be seen in a light check shirt and black shorts, while his lady love can be seen dressed in white and pink ...Vezi articolul
The box office figures are compiled from various sources and our own research. The figures can be approximate and Bollywood Hungama does not make any claims about the authenticity of the dat..Vezi articolul
Kaif also shared his final look in the video and captioned the post as, "Baal baal bache! Khair, ant bhala toh sab bhala!" Baal baal bache! Khair, ant bhala toh sab bhala! pic.twitter.com ....Vezi articolul
The Jewish philosopher Martin Buber spoke directly to the most profound human concerns in all his works, including his discussions of Hasidism, a mystical-religious movement founded in Easte..Vezi articolul