- The words Celt and Celtic (also Keltic) may refer to:
- The Celtic Football Club ( SEL-tik) is a Scottish professional football club based in Glasgow, which plays in the Scottish Premiership.
- Celtic Christianity refers broadly to certain features of Christianity that were common, or held to be common, across the Celtic-speaking world during the Early Middle Ages.
- The Celtic languages (usually , but sometimes ) are a group of related languages descended from Proto-Celtic.
- The Celtic nations is a cultural region and collection of geographical territories in Western Europe and the North Atlantic where Celtic languages and/or cultural traits have survived.
Blume Global, a leading provider of logistics and supply chain solutions empowered by the largest globally connected multi-modal network, has launched its Cognitive Intermodal Digital Operat..Vezi articolul
Celtic were twice pegged back by Hearts in a dramatic 3-3 Scottish Cup final before Conor Hazard was the shootout hero to seal an historic quadruple treble. Neil Lennon's side were under pre..Vezi articolul
The Celtic players celebrate with the trophy after defeating Hearts in the Scottish Cup final. Photograph: Andrew Milligan/PA As the dust settled on one of the more remarkable Scottish Cup f..Vezi articolul
Celtic's warm-weather training camp in Dubai is not a good idea and the Scottish side should have shown more leadership amid the COVID-19 pandemic, Deputy First Minister John Swinney has sai..Vezi articolul