- Collingwood, meaning "wood of disputed ownership", may refer to:
Collingwood Football Club
- The Collingwood Football Club, nicknamed the Magpies or colloquially the Pies, is a professional Australian rules football club playing in the Australian Football League (AFL).
- Collingwood is an inner-city suburb of Melbourne, Australia, 3 km north-east of Melbourne's central business district.
- Collingwood is a town in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada. It is situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the southern point of Georgian Bay.
- Collingwood is a former town in the Channel Country in Central West Queensland, Australia, in the Shire of Winton.
West Coast’s cavalry could arrive just in time for their epic elimination final against Collingwood at Optus Stadium as forward Josh Kennedy expects he and Luke Shuey to be right to face the..Vezi articolul
59 other 4 bedroom house in Collingwood Park have recently been sold. There are currently 90 properties for sale in Collingwood Park. Get in touch with the agent to schedule a 1:1 private in..Vezi articolul
Reflecting its partnership with the Collingwood Football Club, Heinz has release 250 product bundles with team-branded tomato sauce bottles, socks and scarves.The announcement: There are two..Vezi articolul