- Doyle is a surname of Irish origin. The name is an Anglicisation of the Irish Ó Dubhghaill /oːˈd̪ˠʊwəlʲ/, meaning "descendant of Dubhghall".
- Doylestown is a borough and the county seat of Bucks County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It is located 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Trenton, NJ, 25 miles (40km) south of Easton, PA, 25
Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein
- Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein (born Paul Caiafa on September 15, 1964) is an American guitarist best known for his material with the horror punk band the Misfits and his own band eponymousl
- Doyle F. Brunson (born August 10, 1933) is a retired American poker player who played professionally for over 50 years.
- Doyle Lawson (born April 20, 1944) is an American traditional bluegrass and Southern gospel musician. He is best known as a mandolin player, vocalist, producer, and leader of the 6-man group
BATON ROUGE – LSU softball senior Amanda Doyle has earned a $2,500 scholarship as part of the College Football Playoff Dr. Pepper Go Teach Initiative. With the help of the College Football ...Vezi articolul
Faced with that question, MLSsoccer.com's Matthew Doyle and Tom Bogert assess the challenges ahead, tactical wrinkles and what's possible. MATT DOYLE: I’ll start: Tom, I have no idea where t..Vezi articolul
Mike Tagliere FantasyPros Similar to David Montgomery, Taylor has had a late-season surge that's carried fantasy managers deep into the playoffs. Over the last four games he's played, Taylor..Vezi articolul