- Edinburgh ( (listen); Scottish Gaelic: Dùn Èideann [ˈt̪uːn ˈeːtʲən̪ˠ]; Scots: Edinburgh) is the capital of Scotland and one of its 32 council areas.
Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- The Edinburgh Festival Fringe (also referred to as The Fringe or Edinburgh Fringe, or Edinburgh Fringe Festival) is the world's largest arts festival, which in 2018 spanned 25 days and featur
- Edinburgh Castle is a historic fortress which dominates the skyline of Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland, from its position on the Castle Rock.
- Edinburgh Airport (Scots: Edinburgh Airport, Scottish Gaelic: Port-adhair Dhùn Èideann) (IATA: EDI, ICAO: EGPH) is an airport located in the Ingliston area of the City of Edinburgh, United Ki
- Edinburgh Trams is a tramway in Edinburgh, Scotland, operated by Transport for Edinburgh. It is a 14-kilometre (8.7 mi) line between York Place in New Town and Edinburgh Airport, with 16 stop
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II sits alone in St. George’s Chapel during the funeral of Prince Philip, the man who had been by her side for 73 years, at Windsor Castle, Windsor, England, Saturd..Vezi articolul
Prince Philip, the late husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, was laid to rest Saturday in the royal vault at St. George's Chapel. A family in grief: The funeral was attended by the Queen..Vezi articolul
Prince Philip died peacefully last week, after serving as Queen Elizabeth II’s faithful consort throughout her reign. His funeral has now officially taken place in Windsor, at St. George's C..Vezi articolul