- Guillermo (Spanish pronunciation: [ɡiˈʎeɾmo]) is the Spanish form of the male given name William. The name is also commonly shortened to 'Guille' or, in Latin America, to 'Memo'.
Guillermo del Toro
- Guillermo del Toro Gómez (Spanish: [ɡiˈʝeɾmo ðel ˈtoɾo]; born October 9, 1964) is a Mexican filmmaker, author, actor, and former special effects makeup artist.
- Francisco Guillermo Ochoa Magaña (Spanish pronunciation: [ɡiˈʝeɾmo oˈtʃo.a]; born 13 July 1985), commonly referred to as Memo and Paco Memo, is a Mexican professional footballer who plays as
- Guillermo Rigondeaux Ortiz (Spanish pronunciation: [ɡiˈʎeɾmo riɣonˈdo oɾˈtiθ]; born 30 September 1980) is a Cuban professional boxer.
- Guillermo Sebastián Coria (born 13 January 1982), nicknamed El Mago (The Magician in Spanish), is a retired professional tennis player from Argentina.
Guillermo Ochoa wants América to develop a ruthless streak in order to maintain their positive start to the Guard1anes 2021 season. The Azulcrema beat Puebla 1-0 on Saturday courtesy of a se..Vezi articolul
(Chilean, b.1956) is one of the best-known Realist painters in the Latin American Contemporary Art scene. He began studying art in 1973, at the University of Chile in Santiago, where he late..Vezi articolul
With just over 1,100 tally sheets (less than 3 percent) left to be computed in Ecuador's presidential elections, new data from the Andean country's National Electoral Council now place banke..Vezi articolul
Del Toro’s love for monsters drove him to launch a career in movie make-up and special effects. He stayed in this role throughout the 80s, co-founding his own company, before moving into dir..Vezi articolul