- Jerome (; Latin: Eusebius Sophronius Hieronymus; Greek: Εὐσέβιος Σωφρόνιος Ἱερώνυμος; c. 347 – 30 September 420) was a Latin Catholic priest, confessor, theologian, and historian, commonly kn
- Jerome is a town in the Black Hills of Yavapai County in the U.S. state of Arizona. Founded in the late 19th century on Cleopatra Hill overlooking the Verde Valley, it is more than 5,000 feet
- Jerome Abram Bettis Sr. (born February 16, 1972), nicknamed The Bus, is a former American football halfback who played for the Los Angeles Rams/St.
- Jerome David Kern (January 27, 1885 – November 11, 1945) was an American composer of musical theatre and popular music.
- Jerome Robbins (October 11, 1918 – July 29, 1998) was an American choreographer, director, dancer, and theater producer who worked in classical ballet, on stage, film, and television.
It didn’t take Mesut Ozil long to offer his thoughts after Germany’s 6-0 Nations League thrashing by Spain on Tuesday night. Manchester City winger Ferran Torres hit a hat-trick against Joac..Vezi articolul
ARSENAL have been urged to sign Jerome Boateng in order to get the best out of defenders Gabriel Magalhaes and William Saliba. Gunners legend Kevin Campbell claimed the Bayern Munich defende..Vezi articolul