- Liliana is derived from the Latin word 'lilium' or 'lilion', both mean 'lily' in English. Due to this the name generally means 'pure' or 'innocent' and sometimes 'care free'.
- Liliana Cavani (born 12 January 1933) is an Italian film director and screenwriter. She belongs to a generation of Italian filmmakers from Emilia-Romagna that came into prominence in the 1970
- Liliana Berry Davis Mumy (born April 16, 1994) is an American former child actress and ongoing voice actress.
- Lilianae (also known as Liliiflorae) is a botanical name, for a superorder (that is, a rank higher than that of order) of flowering plants.
- Liliana Segre (Italian pronunciation: [liˈljaːna ˈsɛːɡre, - ˈseːɡre]; born 10 September 1930) is an Italian senator for life named by president Sergio Mattarella on 19 January 2018.Born into
Liliana Werner, MD, PhD, has been named the John A. Moran Eye Center’s inaugural Vice-Chair for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI). As a key part of Moran’s senior management team, Werne..Vezi articolul
Indian-American actress, producer, and writer Liliana Tandon chatted with Digital Journal's Markos Papadatos about "A Ring for Christmas." Tandon stars in the holiday romantic comedy, A Ring..Vezi articolul
The Oxford Helping Hands Food Pantry would like to thank 5-year-old Liliana Tripp and her parents of Oxford. She chose to collect food for us as a school project. We were amazed at the amoun..Vezi articolul