Afla mai multe despre cuvântul "maranatha" , originea, formele alternative și utilizarea de la Wikționar.
Wiki conținut pentru maranatha
- Maranatha (Aramaic: ܡܪܢ ܐܬܐ, romanized: moran-eto, lit. 'our lord has come'; Koinē Greek: Μαρανα θα, romanized: marana-tha, lit.
Maranatha Baptist University
- Not to be confused with Maranatha Baptist Bible College in India or Maranatha College in Idaho. For other uses of Maranatha, see Maranatha (disambiguation).
Maranatha Campus Ministries
- Maranatha Campus Ministries was a Charismatic/Pentecostal-oriented Christian ministry founded by Bob Weiner which existed from 1971 to 1990. Its primary outreach was to college and university
- Maranatha! Music is a Christian music record label which was founded as a nonprofit ministry of Calvary Chapel in 1971. The label is distributed by Capitol Christian Music Distribution, a div
Maranatha Volunteers International
- Maranatha Volunteers International (Maranatha) is a non-profit Christian organization founded in 1969 and is based in Roseville, California United States with offices in Canada, Latin America
No reviews found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to view reviews. RedDoorz Near Maranatha University is located at Jalan Babakan Jeruk 1 No 76, 3.1 miles from the..Vezi articolul
WATERTOWN, Wis. — The Viterbo men's soccer team improved to 3-1 with a 5-0 win at Maranatha Baptist University on Thursday night. The V-Hawks got goals from five different players while Erne..Vezi articolul
"I wanted to transform this into a restaurant," said Jason Francisco, chef at Maranatha High School. "I wanted kids to improve their food IQ so I wanted them to be a little bit of a food sno..Vezi articolul
At Maranatha Baptist University, the median federal loan debt among borrowers who completed their undergraduate degree is $17,246. The median monthly federal loan payment (if it were repaid..Vezi articolul