- Qatar (, (listen), or (listen); Arabic: قطر Qaṭar [ˈqɑtˤɑr]; local vernacular pronunciation: [ˈɡɪtˤɑr]), officially the State of Qatar (Arabic: دولة قطر Dawlat Qaṭar), is a country locat
- Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C. (Arabic: القطرية, al-Qaṭariya), operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar.
Qatar diplomatic crisis
- The Qatar diplomatic crisis began in June 2017, when Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, the Maldives, Mauritania, Senegal, Djibouti, the Comoros, Jordan, the Tobruk-based
Qatar national football team
- The Qatar national football team (Arabic: منتخب قطر لكرة القدم) represents Qatar in international football, and is controlled by the Qatar Football Association.
Qatar Investment Authority
- The Qatar Investment Authority (QIA; Arabic: جهاز قطر للإستثمار) is Qatar's state-owned holding company that can be characterised as a National Wealth Fund.
In a trip to Qatar and Germany, Blinken will be overlapping with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin who is also departing on Sunday for a wider Gulf visit covering Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain a..Vezi articolul
Qatar’s investment landscape is ripe for hosting a wide range of international companies, particularly American businesses, according to experts at international law firm, Crowell & Moring...Vezi articolul
By Hannah Beech TOKYO — There is a lot of sand in Qatar but not a lot of beach parties. At least, not the kind of revelry that tends to draw beach volleyball players, in their bikinis and sh..Vezi articolul
Ukraine is seeking to diversify its energy sources by importing liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Qatar, Ukraine’s energy ministry said. “LNG is one of the alternative directions of natural g..Vezi articolul
Qatar is scheduled to fly 528 frequencies to U.S. destinations this month, up from 333 in August 2019. Photo Credit: Qatar Airways Buoyed by new partnerships, Qatar Airways has boosted its U..Vezi articolul