- Tatiana (or Tatianna, also romanized as Tatyana, Tatjana, Tatijana, etc.) is a female name of Roman origin.
- Tatyana Aleksandrovna Navka (Russian: Татьяна Александровна Навка, born 13 April 1975) is a Russian ice dancer.
- Tatjana Patitz (born 25 May 1966) is a German model and actress who achieved international prominence in the 1980s and 1990s representing fashion designers on runways and in magazines such as
- Tatjana Maria (née Malek; born 8 August 1987) is a German professional tennis player. She has won one singles title and four doubles titles on the WTA Tour, as well as 15 singles and 15 doubl
- Tatyana Nikitichna Tolstaya (Russian: Татьяна Никитична Толстая; born 3 May 1951) is a Russian writer, TV host, publicist, novelist, and essayist from the Tolstoy family, known for her fictio
Serena Williams was relentless in her first appearance at Melbourne Park since winning the title in 2017, losing only five points in the opening set on her way to a 6-0, 6-2 win over Tatjana..Vezi articolul
On March 25, Tatjana Rebelle, the founder of VOCAB, came by the NUVO offices and we had a conversation that you can see, hear, and read here in its entirety: NUVO: Hi, I’m Dan Grossman, arts..Vezi articolul
Williams flew past fellow mom, Tatjana Maria of Germany, 6-0, 6-2 in 49 minutes. The two are friends and neighbors in their Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, neighborhood. When both are in town,..Vezi articolul
The 16th-seeded Williams won her opening-round match against the unseeded Tatjana Maria in straight sets, 6-0, 6-2, taking the first step toward a potential 24th career Grand Slam singles ti..Vezi articolul
Even as a child, nursing was the only profession Tatjana Covic considered. Born in war-torn Bosnia, Covic came to America in 1999 at the age of 9. “It was after the genocide and the country..Vezi articolul