- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders characterized by abnormal hemoglobin production. Symptoms depend on the type and can vary from none to severe.
Thales of Miletus
- Thales of Miletus (; Greek: Θαλῆς (ὁ Μιλήσιος), Thalēs, THAY-lees or TAH-lays; c. 624/623 – c. 548/545 BC) was a Greek mathematician, astronomer and pre-Socratic philosopher from Miletus in I
- Thales Group (French pronunciation: [talɛs]) is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and
- In geometry, Thales's theorem states that if A, B, and C are distinct points on a circle where the line AC is a diameter, then the angle ∠ABC is a right angle.
- Thales Leites Lourenço (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈtaliʒ ˈlejtʃiʃ]; born 6 September 1981) is a Brazilian former mixed martial artist best known for competing in the middleweight division of
Global Gunshot Detection market is estimated to be valued at USD $$ Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD $$ Million by 2029, expanding at a CAGR of $$% during the forecast period 20..Vezi articolul
Data Bridge Market Research:This Train Signalling System report has been formulated after thoroughly understanding the business environment which best suits the requirements of the client. T..Vezi articolul
Thales is adding criminal investigations to the range of cyber services and solutions it provides, after being granted a license to conduct digital fraud investigations in the Netherlands; •..Vezi articolul
Thales, a French multinational company specializing in products and services for aerospace and defense industries, is using blockchain technology for a new management system at its productio..Vezi articolul