- A weir or low head dam is a barrier across the width of a river that alters the flow characteristics of water and usually results in a change in the height of the river level.
"Weird Al" Yankovic
- Alfred Matthew "Weird Al" Yankovic ( YANG-kə-vik; born October 23, 1959) is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, satirist, actor, voice actor, music video director, comedian, and a
- Weird Tales is an American fantasy and horror fiction pulp magazine founded by J. C. Henneberger and J. M.
"Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D
- "Weird Al" Yankovic in 3-D (often referred to simply as In 3-D) is the second studio album by American singer-songwriter "Weird Al" Yankovic, released on February 28, 1984, by Rock 'n Roll Re
"Weird Al" Yankovic discography
- The discography of American singer, songwriter, musician and parodist "Weird Al" Yankovic consists of fourteen studio albums, ten compilation albums, eleven video albums, two extended plays,
Weir Group has terminated its corporate broker agreement with Bank of America Merrill Lynch after the bank's appointment by another company created a conflict of interest, the British engineering firm said
The Los Alamos Chamber of Commerce is celebrating the new location of local accountant Daphne Weir at 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 17. The community is invited to attend an open house 1-4 p.m. at..Vezi articolul
The Chamber of Commerce Ribbon hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony this afternoon for Daphne Weir, shown here preparing to cut the ribbon on the new office location for her accounting business..Vezi articolul