- Tirzah (Hebrew: תרצה, variant "Thirza") is a Hebrew word meaning "she is my delight". In the Bible, Tirzah is the name of a woman, one of the daughters of Zelophehad, but is also the name of
Tirzah (ancient city)
- Tirzah (Hebrew: תִּרְצָה) was a town in the Samarian highlands NE of Shechem; it is generally identified with Tell el-Far'ah (North), northeast of current-day Nablus, in the immediate vicinit
- Eileen Lucy "Tirzah" Garwood (11 April 1908 – 27 March 1951) was a British artist and engraver, considered a member of the Great Bardfield Artists.
- Dr. Tirzah Firestone (born May 27, 1954) is a Jungian psychotherapist, author, and Jewish Renewal rabbi.
- Tirzah is a singer-songwriter and recording artist from the United Kingdom. Her first solo record, the EP I'm Not Dancing was released in 2013 on Greco-Roman.
This week April Clare Welsh speaks to London avant-pop singer-songwriter and Mica Levi collaborator Tirzah ahead of the release of her Domino debut Devotion, which is out next month. “It’s l..Vezi articolul
A few years ago, Tirzah Mastin was one of a clutch of intriguing British post-R&B artists. FKA twigs was probably the most famous, and Jai Paul the most infamous. Tirzah and her schoolfriend..Vezi articolul
Intimate electronic pop from Tirzah Mastin and Mica Levi. Devotion is a collection of intimately quiet love songs, merged together like a montage of styles from soul to R&B and indie-pop. Ti..Vezi articolul
Tirzah is a teenage girl growing up in the Welsh valleys in the 1970s. Her family are members of “the fellowship”, a community of God-fearing Christians. Tirzah has doubts about the religiou..Vezi articolul
In the early May sunshine, the grass here is such a zingy shade, it seems to fizz. It’s in this area that UK singer-songwriter Tirzah Mastin lives, in a cozy flat on a quiet terraced street...Vezi articolul